- Sunny is 1800RESPECT's app for people with disability
- It can support you if you have experienced violence and abuse
- Sunny can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play Store
- Sunny is free to download and use on your phone.
What is Sunny?
Sunny is 1800RESPECT’s app for people with disability who have experienced violence and abuse. Sunny has been co-designed with women with disability to make sure it provides the very best support for the people who use it.
What does Sunny do?
If you are a person with disability who has experienced violence and abuse, Sunny can support you to:
- Tell your story
- Understand what has happened
- Know your rights
- Find people who can help
- Understand what abuse is
- Learn about different types of abuse
Everyone has the right to feel safe with other people. If someone is making you feel scared or unsafe Sunny can help you find support.
Is Sunny accessible?
Sunny has been made so it can be used by everyone. Sunny is compliant to level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0.
You can use a screen reader to access Sunny on IOS (iPhones) and Android phones.
You can make the text in Sunny larger or smaller by using the accessibility settings on your phone.
Currently, Sunny can only be used in portrait screen.
How do I get Sunny?
Go to the App Store or Google Play store to download Sunny. Sunny is free to download and is free to use on your phone.