DV Crisis Line. The Domestic Violence Line is a NSW statewide telephone crisis counselling and referral service for women, including trans women.
If you or your children are in danger call Emergency Triple Zero 000
Counsellors on the Domestic Violence Line can help you:
- Talk to the police and get legal help
- Get hospital care and family support services
- Obtain an Apprehended Violence Order (AVO)
- Develop a safety plan for you and your children
- Find emergency accommodation for you and your children.