Who can I talk to about sexual assault or domestic and family violence?

If you are concerned about a family member or friend you can contact services that provide counselling for sexual assault, domestic and family violence.

This page contains:

Services can provide information and assistance, as well as an opportunity to talk about what is happening.

To speak to a counsellor, call 1800RESPECT on 1800 737 732. This service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Please view the information for your state to find a service near you:

Was this page helpful?

Your feedback helps to improve the content on this site.