Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women: Where do I find support?

Sexual assault, domestic and family violence services are funded to respond to all women experiencing gendered violence.

This page contains:

Most states and territories also have specialist services that are experts in providing information, referral and support to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women and their children expereincing gendered violence.

It is important that you have permission before disclosing the name and details of your friend or family member to any service.

Please view our interactive Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander service map.

Or you can use the list view in your state or territory listing below:

Was this page helpful?

Your feedback helps to improve the content on this site.