What you do can make a difference
Register for your Frontline Workers Toolkit today and learn how you can make a difference.
This page contains:
Register here to recieve the updated Frontline Workers Toolkit on 25 November 2016.
If you're already registered for the 1800RESPECT Frontline Workers Toolkit, please note we will send you the updated toolkit on 25 November 2016.
Campaign kit for organisations and peak bodies
Please help us promote the 1800RESPECT Frontline Workers Toolkit to your networks, members and staff. A 16 Days of Action campaign kit will be available here in early November 2016.
What’s in the Frontline Workers Toolkit?
- Core resources for everyone including information on recognising the signs, supporting disclosure, assessing risk, safety planning, cultural competence and trauma
- Resources to help workers and professionals understand the different types of violence against women
- Resources for managers and organisations, including information on domestic violence policies, vicarious trauma and a resilience training program
- Resources specifically for working with LGBTI communities
- Resources for working with women going to court
- Resources for working with women in times of natural disaster
- Promotional resources to help you raise awareness of support available to women experiencing the impacts of sexual assault, domestic and family violence